Affordable Dental Implants in Knoxville
Missing teeth can significantly impact your daily life, from functional challenges with speaking and chewing to self-confidence issues. At The Dental Implant Center, we understand how important your smile is and offer dental implants as a solution for missing or severely damaged teeth. Whether you need an implant for one tooth or several teeth, you can trust our team to provide reliable service and the utmost care.
Our affordable implant placement and restoration services can transform your smile, restoring its aesthetic and function, and improving your overall quality of life. We are passionate about providing personalized service in a comfortable, welcoming environment. Whatever your means are, we want to help you enjoy the smile you deserve with dental implants in Knoxville. Visit our office or give us a call to schedule your appointment today!
CONTACT OUR OFFICES REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots surgically placed in your jawbone to support a dental prosthetic, creating a permanent replacement for one or more missing teeth. They are made of durable materials that can withstand daily use, making them a reliable solution for many people with missing teeth.
A complete dental implant restoration is made up of three essential parts. The post is surgically implanted and serves as a substitute for missing tooth roots. An abutment connects the post to the visible part of the implant. Both the post and the abutment are made of body-safe materials, such as titanium or titanium alloy. Finally, the prosthetic is the visible part of the implant and can take the form of a crown, bridge, or denture. After placement, the implant fuses with the living tissue and bone in a process called osseointegration, allowing the implant to become a permanent part of your jaw.
Benefits of Dental Implants
You may need a dental implant for various reasons, such as significant tooth decay, broken teeth, or lost teeth. Beyond the functional challenges and cosmetic issues, missing teeth can lead to concerns like facial sagging and shifting teeth, even jawbone loss. Dental implants can restore your smile and prevent some of the complications of prolonged tooth loss.
Here are just a few benefits of dental implants:
- Looks, functions, and feels just like your natural teeth
- Prevents facial sagging or collapse
- Increases confidence by creating a visually appealing smile
- Helps keep your jawbone healthy by providing essential stimulation and encouraging bone growth
- Restores the ability to speak clearly and chew properly
Our Treatment Process
We can help with placement and restoration for many kinds of cases. Regardless of your situation, our team will work closely with you to choose the best course of treatment that fits your budget and needs. Our typical process can be broken down into three parts:
- Consultation: We will begin with a thorough evaluation of the current state of your oral health to see if you are a good candidate for dental implants and what type of restoration might be best for you. To qualify for treatment, you need to have a strong, dense jawbone, healthy gums, and be overall healthy enough for surgery. We can also determine if you need any pretreatments, such as tooth extractions or gum disease treatment.
- Implant Placement: Once our skilled dentist determines dental implants are a good option for you and any necessary pretreatments have been performed, we can place your implants. You can expect us to be efficient and precise during the implant placement surgery and do our best to maximize your comfort before, during, and after the procedure. Depending on your situation, we may give you a set of temporary teeth or put you on a liquid diet while the gums heal and osseointegration takes place.
- Final Restoration: Healing after implant placement surgery can take up to six months. We will schedule regular follow-up appointments during this time to ensure your healing is going well. Once your gums are healed, we can place your final restorations. Your crown, bridge, or denture will be made to fit your mouth, and we will work closely with you to create a natural-looking and comfortable-fitting smile that is flattering for your features.
Caring for Your Dental Implants
Although the restorations won't decay like normal teeth, it's important to continue to maintain good oral hygiene after receiving dental implants. For example, even if you have replaced all your teeth, your gum health is still essential to preserving the stability of the implants. You should continue your normal hygiene routines at home and schedule regular dental appointments to monitor the integrity and overall health of your new smile.
Restoring Your Smile With Dental Implants in Knoxville
We understand how important your smile is for your health, confidence, and overall quality of life. At The Dental Implant Center, we can help you restore the aesthetic and function of your bite with our dental implants in Knoxville. You can rely on us to provide compassionate dental care and help your smile shine bright. Schedule your visit with us today!
CONTACT OUR OFFICES REQUEST APPOINTMENT